Saturday 23 January 2016

creating an awareness to the public and officials




Hi!


We at Neel Diving, a PADI Dive centre in Cochin/ Kochi Kerala State, India. Our team has travelled almost all the coast of India and met lots of local Divers in different walks of life.

We teach recreational diving and Commercial Diving. In India to specify in Kerala I have seen many uncertified divers teach students to become divers and I had the opportunity to teach these same students for certification purposes. I understood from these students that the persons or uncertified instructor have lack of knowledge in diving and these innocent are screwed up by studying all wrong of underwater safety.

Right now I am in a mission of giving awareness to the public as well as the Government Official about this. Who should teach to do Scuba Diving and where?

As a PADI dive centre in India, I feel it is my responsible to do so to make good divers with good knowledge.

Join our team for giving awareness

For a better underwater safety!

Cheers to all, 
NEEL DIVING & TEAM


No comments:

Post a Comment